Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stanley S, Jewish Memorial

1- What did you learn?
         
          I learned the masses of laws that the Germans strategically placed to weaken the Jews, to an extent that they could not fight back. For example, right at the beginning the lawyers and Judges that were of Jewish decent were removed from court, so that they could not deem German laws un-german constitutional.

2- Why do you think this monument was built?
          
          I think that this monument was built because they needed to remember what their hate towards a type of person completely based off of religion has done for them.

3- What did you notice about the number of laws passed in certain years?
          
          I noticed that they would pass a few laws, then go slow for a year, then put a couple of more laws, then skip a year, then in 1944 or so they dumped 20 or so laws on the Jews so they couldn't fight the Nazi's back.

4- Which restrictions do you think you would have the most trouble dealing with and why?

          The restriction that I would have the most trouble dealing with would have to be the having to leave my school. So much of my life is based off school, my friends, my education, and many of my extracurriculars are all at school, so taking them away would make my life pretty boring (or maybe more fun.)

1 comment:

  1. Stanley - Please write in paragraphs with topic sentences and supporting details. Also, it is very difficult to read your blog. Please revise.

    ReplyDelete