Friday, March 13, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection; Stanley Suter



- Of the books you have read this quarter, which was your favorite? Why?

          I think the best book I have read this quarter was American Sniper. It is so different from any of the other books that I've read that it's unique. It tells the story of the most lethal sniper in U.S. history from his point of view through the wars.

- *In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? 
           
          I think the biggest improvement that I've made was the amount of content that I packed into my righting. I have been looking at my work from the beginning of the year, and I really have improved from turning in small 4-5 sentence paragraphs to having 7-8 full sentences in my righting.

- *What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?

          I am proud of having obtained a scholarship commemorating my leadership at school and in my community.

- *What has been the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for you?
     
         The most challenging part of third quarter for me has been getting enough sleep. After school, I can't even start my homework until about seven, and I am taking on an extra class from a high school that gives homework every day that we don't have tests.

- How have your blogs been progressing since August? 

         My blogs since last August have improved in the sense that my use of vocabulary and using proper symbols in my righting has improved after Mrs.Larson gave us the website that gave us the rules when to use them.

- What strategies have benefited you? 

          The strategies that benefitted me the most for school work are to not procrastinate, but still take my time while I work. It has improve the quality and allowed me to do better in school overall.

- What have you learned about the world? 

          I learned that I should listen to others and be more open to suggestion about my work.

- How have your research skills improved?

          My research skills have improved because I am now able to differentiate a reliable source from one that cannot be trusted, and so I can get information that I can now trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment