Wednesday, October 9, 2013

THE FEAR:10/8/2013 SOILER ALERT!~Stanley Suter


Create a ‘WANTED’ poster for the antagonist.

           The antagonist of this book would have been the human-eating-grown ups. The adults eat all children under 16 because it helps fight the disease that is eating away at their bodies. In the children's bodies are a chemical that was injected by scientists to prevent the disease from infecting them. After the disease hits, kids band into groups and become stronger together, but even though they are strong, the mutants are getting stronger too. In the book the kids in the tower of london try to go out and find old friends. As they do they run into several groups of "sickos" and almost every time one member of their team is dead. Finally they meet a group that over powered them and killed all of the children out but one.





8 comments:

  1. Very good post. It was very descriptive. The book sounds interesting. I will try to find it so I can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post it grabbed my attention immediately and makes me what to read more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Your too kind Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book sounds quite interesting with the "human-eating-grown ups." I think that I am going to put this on my "to read list." It sounds like a movie I watch awhile ago, but I can't remember the name. All I know is that this book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your poster? Is this finished?

    ReplyDelete