Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Favorite Book of All Time.


             My favorite book of all time is "The Dead" because all of the action and how Charlie Higston described, keeping me at the edge of my seat. It had gruesome details on how diseased "zombies" massacred anyone under 16. In the story a deadly disease is spread to anyone over 16 years old because in 1996 a chemical was released into the baby's bodies, making them immune to the virus. How ever, scientists never found a cure for the fast spreading disease making many cities die out. Unfortunately for the kids left over, the chemical was still in their bodies making the disease stay away and being a cure for the diseased, and so the diseased  feasted on the children's bodies to help fight the disease. The book focuses on a group of kids that make their way through london to the tower, a basic design but made to be defended.

          This is my favorite book of all time because of the emotions it bestows upon the reader. Another reason is in the book there are three friends and when two of them die in a tragic event, the other goes on a mad killing spree, giving awesome detail and gore. A third reason I love the book is the striking tragedy and how tough the kids become after a very short period of time. I think part of the reason I like the book so much is because of the fact that I can imaging myself in the position of one of the main characters and fighting to protect myself. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a deep action novel. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment