Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Adventure, Stanley Suter

 When was the last time you did something for your first time?

          The last time I did something for my first time would be the first time I have played "Godzilla, destroy all monsters" since I was in first grade (I think this counts because I had no idea how to play, and I didn't even remember the game until we found it.) The entire game is basically a 1990's anime throw down where you have characters such as "Megladon" and several different versions of "Godzilla" (mega-Gozilla, 1990's Godzilla, etc.) After playing this with Reese, we couldn't stop laughing.

          There were several unfair advantages to certain characters. For instance, Gigan can fly, teleport, and can't be hit by other characters while crouching. There are no blocks to being picked up and thrown. Megladon can go underground, stay under for almost a minute where he can't be hurt, then give an extremely unbalanced blow to other monsters. But it was a blast to the past, and surprisingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment