Monday, February 24, 2014

Creative Reflection On Blogging

       

        When I started blogging I focused more on the base of the story instead of the prompt I had. I would summarize randomly throughout the story. I would say something such as "Dognut liked Brittany, and Katherine liked Dognut." and then follow with something like "They met on a bus, with the only living person over 16 and his son. His son was nice but the father was cruel." I also seemed to have much less evidence put into my blogs to support the Prompt.

       


         In my later posts I use much more evidence toward the prompt and the sides I choose with the blog. I also go much further into the characters in the first/summary paragraph and make sure that the later two are focused on the prompt. I add visuals and my writhing is much better with more feeling and better vocabulary. I try to use longer paragraphs and figurative language. Thats the changes I can see throughout my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment