Sunday, May 17, 2015

Final Reflection- Stanley Suter

1- What are the three most important things you learned this year?

          The most important things that I learned to do this year were how to format an extended response, how to format an extended response, and how to format an essay. These will be essential in high school because they make us write a lot.

2- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?

         We watched "Life is Beautiful." I will remember this, simply because it is known as a very good movie teaching major lessons about both people and the holocaust. In 20 years I'll say to my children "Oh, yea. I watched that in 8th grade Acc. Lit. 

3- What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?

         The nicest thing anyone did for me this year in class was that Leanna taught me how to "nae nae." I don't think this needs an explanation. 

4- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?

         I taught my classmates how the world works logically. Not everything had to be completely by the books, and anything can happen.

5- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

          My biggest accomplishment of this year was making a butterfly out of wood. I have made obvious improvements in the ways I take notes and the effort I put into some of my work.

6- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?

          Dealing with others (you know who you are.)

7- What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?

          My best writing was in my Algebra class, only because I like writing the obvious in ways that are hard to follow. This is easily done when thinking logically and it made the piece very good if I do so say myself. 

8- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?

          I really enjoyed reading TKAM, the connections throughout the book were very well placed, and the theme was respectable. 

9- What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?

           DO YOUR WORK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. It is a very good life skill to control the time you spend, and invest it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment